The estimated initial investment for an Xtension Envy Franchise is between $322,250 and $503,250
- Almost 40% of women wear hair extensions. Year over year the industry grows at alarming rates. There are many reasons for seeking hair extensions from wanting to hide split ends, to improving one’s look, to seeking a more comfortable alternative for wigs, and much more. The industry has grown quickly to meet the demand but there are plenty of opportunities for improvement.
- Many women find themselves priced out of the market. Hair extensions are expensive to get and maintain. Clients of all ages want extensions but may not be able to spend $3000 to $5000 to have them installed. It’s also challenging to find providers with a dedicated focus on hair extensions. Very few salons focus on hair extensions as their specialty. They are usually add ons to their traditional menu of services. To help ensure client satisfaction and extend the life cycle of the hair extensions, you need trained professionals to perform the installations. This means the majority of the time you have to rely on just one stylist who you can trust will do a great job consistently. As a result, most salons and/or stylists do not guarantee the hair quality and/or the installation.
- That’s where Xtension Envy really shakes things up! Xtension Envy is 100% focused on hair extensions. Clients pay a fraction of the traditional cost at the time of service. We offer only the highest quality hair extensions available in the market. There is ongoing training for all staff to help maintain the highest standards of service. Xtension Envy offers a guarantee on our hair as long as the customer properly takes care of the extensions. Maintenance of the hair extensions is included in our monthly memberships. Our salons are state of the art and our cleaning protocols are second to none.
- We want franchisees to share in the success of our first location. And look forward to sharing more about this great opportunity.
- Salon did over 900K in a 12 month window.
Xtension Envy - The Hair Extension Salon is the first of its kind franchise model offering one-stop shopping for the installation, coloring, and styling of hair extensions. Coupled with our exclusive game-changing monthly hair extension maintenance program, our concept is disrupting an entire industry that’s long overdue for a shake-up. Gone are the days of having hair extensions installed in one salon and then having to find another to adeptly color, blend, and style the new hair. Our certified stylists are not only experts at installing hair extensions but are equally skilled at providing all of the other services a client might need to get the most from their new investment.
An Xtension Envy salon requires a Salon Manager, Receptionists, and Stylists. The number of employees will be directly related to the volume of business being transacted in the salon.
The ideal location will be a retail storefront between 1200-2000 square feet. Preference is given to shopping and lifestyle centers with strong co-tenancy and multi-anchor retailers. Our Real Estate Team helps franchisees find locations with high foot traffic and/or car counts, exterior signage rights/monument signage rights, and a clear line of sight from the street or main entrance of the property.
- We want to ensure we do everything we can to give you a winning formula. Our team helps you with location selection, training for you and your staff, grand opening support, and we'll be there for you long after you've opened your salon with ongoing success management.
Yes, the royalty is 6% of monthly Gross Sales.
No. You can hire a licensed cosmetologist to help you manage your salon. All of your stylists will need to be licensed cosmetologists, as well.
The process of securing your location and getting it fully built out should take 6-9 months. There are elements of the process that we have no control over, such as city permitting, which may extend that time line.
No. We can provide you with multiple third party resources to help to that end.
Our royalty is 6%. We do plan on collecting 1-2% for a national advertising fund, however, we are not doing so at this time.
Yes. We’ve gone to great lengths to assemble a list of required vendors who will provide you with top tier products and services at very competitive rates. Often, because of our projected growth, those vendors have given us (you) better than market rates because they too see the future of our brand.
Yes. Our Master Real Estate Brokers will vet your preferred local resource to make sure they are qualified to represent you and our brand. If you don’t have a preferred local broker, they should be able to help you identify one.
Yes and no. You won’t have your own website, however, you will have a dedicated “micro site” as a page of our main brand website. This micro site will have all of the relevant location information you’d expect. Each franchise will also have its own social media platforms, however, all the content must be approved by us and/or our vendor for posting.